Friday, June 27, 2008

Hotlanta

We went to Atlanta for our last hoorah with Corey, Yancey and Laurel before heading out West. Walking around town, shopping @ the new H&M and other wild and crazy things made the weekend more than memorable.

I wish I could pack them all in my boxes and have Mayflower (movers) drive them to Bryan. But that would be bad (for them). Guys, we will miss ya! Thanks for showing us a grand time.

Downtown view from Piedmont Park

Laurel studies bathrooms of the future
and there was one in Piedmont Park

Not sure why I have my hand like this....watch out for my claw!

Rudy likes his smothered, covered, chunked and with peppers. Seriously, why are you eating dog food?
Rudy obsesses about Corey's I-phone
and I caught it live on camera.

Rudy does not like his
picture 'being made'....can you tell?



Ok, this guy was a hoot with the helmet. He had quite a few cocktails and was enjoying the lovely ATL weather. With a helmet on.

No Corey, I did not loose your glasses. I did see that guy with the tats standing behind you @ Heretic wearing them when we left.....heh heh.


Corey and Yancey...awwww....

No comments: