Friday, June 27, 2008

Elvis has left the building

Words cannot describe how excited we were this week when Rudy turned in his dissertation! So we will let the pictures of "The King" and his peeps @ Trappeze speak for themselves. Thanks to those who came out....the Dr. Dunlap defense party coming soon.....

The 'red-fox', with the 'white man's overbite.'

Carlton is not touching Emily

Caleb just has those crazy eyes, ya know?

You know what I mean.

Dave, this may be a bad time,
but can I borrow your pressure-washer?


Peace, Lila...


Rudy and Mango

Ironically (or is it?) John Kirby, one of our bestest friends from High School (he introduced Rudy and I) came down to Athens for some lame workshop. Bonus for him he knew someone else in town... Thanks John for a fun week. You and Carrie look like Texas-lovers. Come for a visit.

1 comment:

GrabMoL said...

Ooh, did you guys save me a BK crown??

Tell Rudy I said, "Congrats!"