Sunday, November 4, 2007

Who Says You Can't Go Home?

Flight home to New York to see my family: $350

1 roundtrip train ticket to Newark Penn Station: $15.25

Seeing Bon Jovi sing "Wanted Dead or Alive" in New Jersey with 15,000 of your closest friends: priceless


11/3/07 Bon Jovi concert. They played for 10 sold-out nights @ the new prudential center in Newark. This is a fuzzy shot of JBJ and Richie Sambora.

My sister-in-law, Vicky and I.

Vicky is Jersey girl, so naturally she is a fan.

My brother Jeff, Vicky, friend Mike

and I waiting on our train

Vicky & Rosie (another Jersey girl)

Sam & Sal (AKA President of the'I wanna be the

5th member of Bon Jovi' Fan Club)

Vicky & Jeff

a fairly clear shot of the stage - check it out - Bon Jovi has gone country - they even have a fiddler (click to zoom)

fuzzy shots from the big screen of JBJ

stadium shot


Beginning shot of "Wanted Dead or Alive"

No comments: