Saturday, November 24, 2007

We Are Family!

My Aunt Joan is turning 75 and we all headed to her surprise party on Friday, the 23rd in Corinth, NY. It was so fun getting to see all of the cousins, aunts and uncles. It has been several years since I was able to see some of these folks - and it was great. Hopefully we can get together more often.

Happy 75th Aunt Joan!

Aunt Joan and Me

My bros, their wives and kids!

Kira Cutie Pie

Kira and Olivia
watching the paparazzi

Jeff and Mom

My uncle Jimmy (center) and
his two sons Daniel and Kyle (more cousins)

Chris and my cousin Marcy

Mom and Carrie (yes, another cousin)

O and Kira playing a duet (Chopsticks?)

Me and my cousins Shannon and Marcy

Three out of the six Fenton kids: Jimmy, Joan and Mom.

Shannon and her boyfriend Ninja Joe

The Welches and their chicklet smiles

Helen and my cousin Tim

No comments: